Kate Moss poses topless for magazine
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
Kate Moss has posed topless on the cover of the latest issue of arty magazine i-D, which has dedicated its spring release to the super model's long career.
In one of the pictures, the 39-year-old is seen wearing just a giant pink bow covering her modesty.In others she's sporting a giant hat, rings and flowers in her hair - wearing clothes designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Dior, reported Sun Online.
The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first cover Moss shot for i-D way back in 1993.
The running theme of the covers - shot by Daniele Iangoand i-D's Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale - is that the model's right eye is always covered.
Moss looks comfortable stripping and show off her ageless beauty in front of the camera.
Last month she got naked for the cover of Love magazine.The model was snapped in a bubble bath, with just a torn t-shirt covering her assets
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities