Kate Moss poses topless for magazine
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Kate Moss has posed topless on the cover of the latest issue of arty magazine i-D, which has dedicated its spring release to the super model's long career.
In one of the pictures, the 39-year-old is seen wearing just a giant pink bow covering her modesty.In others she's sporting a giant hat, rings and flowers in her hair - wearing clothes designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Dior, reported Sun Online.
The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first cover Moss shot for i-D way back in 1993.
The running theme of the covers - shot by Daniele Iangoand i-D's Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale - is that the model's right eye is always covered.
Moss looks comfortable stripping and show off her ageless beauty in front of the camera.
Last month she got naked for the cover of Love magazine.The model was snapped in a bubble bath, with just a torn t-shirt covering her assets
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China