Kate Moss strips down to hot pants for new photoshoot
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Kate Moss has replaced Russian model Natalia Vodianova as the new brand ambassador for luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman.
The 38-year-old supermodel, who has apparently never fronted a US footwear campaign before, landed the job after her longtime friend and famed photographer Mario Testino suggested her to Weitzman himself.
"He brought her up, and I thought, Well, I don't remember seeing too many bad pictures of her, so yeah!" the Daily Mail quoted Weitzman as telling New York Magazine.
The series of black-and-white photos shows Moss dressed in a crisp white shirt and barely-there hotpants allowing the shoes to take centre-stage.
Among them is a pair of studded leather gladiator sandals that climb up her legs to just below the knee.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?