Kate Moss strips down to hot pants for new photoshoot
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Kate Moss has replaced Russian model Natalia Vodianova as the new brand ambassador for luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman.
The 38-year-old supermodel, who has apparently never fronted a US footwear campaign before, landed the job after her longtime friend and famed photographer Mario Testino suggested her to Weitzman himself.
"He brought her up, and I thought, Well, I don't remember seeing too many bad pictures of her, so yeah!" the Daily Mail quoted Weitzman as telling New York Magazine.
The series of black-and-white photos shows Moss dressed in a crisp white shirt and barely-there hotpants allowing the shoes to take centre-stage.
Among them is a pair of studded leather gladiator sandals that climb up her legs to just below the knee.
Another photo shows her wearing a classic pair of metallic stilettos with ample thigh on display.