Kate Moss strips down to hot pants for new photoshoot
- Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- RAW wormed its way into IM in Pakistan, grabbed key leaders
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Profile of the young Modi supporter: Male, without a job, and hopeful
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar
Kate Moss has replaced Russian model Natalia Vodianova as the new brand ambassador for luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman.
The 38-year-old supermodel, who has apparently never fronted a US footwear campaign before, landed the job after her longtime friend and famed photographer Mario Testino suggested her to Weitzman himself.
"He brought her up, and I thought, Well, I don't remember seeing too many bad pictures of her, so yeah!" the Daily Mail quoted Weitzman as telling New York Magazine.
The series of black-and-white photos shows Moss dressed in a crisp white shirt and barely-there hotpants allowing the shoes to take centre-stage.
Among them is a pair of studded leather gladiator sandals that climb up her legs to just below the knee.
Another photo shows her wearing a classic pair of metallic stilettos with ample thigh on display.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar