Kate Moss to mark 40th birthday with Playboy shoot
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly embracing her upcoming 40th birthday by stripping off for a steamy Playboy magazine photoshoot.
Rumours are the beauty, who will mark the milestone on January 16, 2014, will strip for Hugh Hefner's publication have been swirling for months and now her hairstylist Oribe Canales appears to have confirmed the news, revealing he was on-set for the shoot.
Moss will reportedly be featured topless on the January, 2014 cover as Playboy celebrates its 60th anniversary.
According to reports, the model has also commissioned artist Chuck Close to create a special personal piece based on the magazine images.
Moss is no stranger to nude shoots - she recently went naked for adverts for self-tanning product St Tropez, while she has appeared in various revealing fashion shoots for jeweller David Yurman.
Fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott are the lensmen behind Moss' new Playboy photos.