Kate Moss to mark 40th birthday with Playboy shoot
- Man throws ink at Sahara chief Subrata Roy in Supreme Court premises
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly embracing her upcoming 40th birthday by stripping off for a steamy Playboy magazine photoshoot.
Rumours are the beauty, who will mark the milestone on January 16, 2014, will strip for Hugh Hefner's publication have been swirling for months and now her hairstylist Oribe Canales appears to have confirmed the news, revealing he was on-set for the shoot.
Moss will reportedly be featured topless on the January, 2014 cover as Playboy celebrates its 60th anniversary.
According to reports, the model has also commissioned artist Chuck Close to create a special personal piece based on the magazine images.
Moss is no stranger to nude shoots - she recently went naked for adverts for self-tanning product St Tropez, while she has appeared in various revealing fashion shoots for jeweller David Yurman.
Fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott are the lensmen behind Moss' new Playboy photos.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore