Kate turns to scented candles to fight morning sickness
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI off to shaky start against RCB, lose Hussey early
Still battling morning sickness, a pregnant Kate Middleton has turned to scented candles whose powerful scent is believed to help her overcome waves of nausea.
31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge is said to have filled her Kensington Palace home with the Contentment candle, made with the oils of the rare South African buchu plant.
The powerful scent is believed to help the Duchess overcome waves of nausea and the aroma is now infusing the Royal residence, the Daily Mail reported.
In South Africa, buchu leaves are used as a remedy for gastrointestinal ailments. The plant gives off a scent similar to blackcurrant.
Kate was admitted to hospital in December suffering from an extreme form of morning sickness.
Although her condition has now improved, the Duchess has still been struggling to overcome her symptoms.
She has already turned to natural food remedies, including Turkish figs and lavender biscuits sent to her by the Royal Family.
One scent in which the candle is available is English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine. The candles are expected to go on sale in the UK later this month, costing 39.50 pounds each.
They are made from essential oils and vegetable wax and work as 'aromatherapeutic treatments'.