Kate Winslet marries Ned Rocknroll in secret ceremony in NY
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet has married boyfriend Ned Rocknroll in a secret ceremony in New York.
Winslet, 37, who has been dating billionaire businessman Richard Branson's nephew for just over a year, exchanged vows in a secret ceremony, reported the Huffington Post.
"I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rock'nRoll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family. The couple had been engaged since the summer," her representative confirmed.
The service is said to have been so private that even Winslet's parents were not aware that she was walking down the aisle again.
This is not the first time that Winslet has wed in secret. In 2003 she married Sam Mendes, her second husband, on an island in the Caribbean with just her daughter Mia and three friends. The actress split from the director, who is the father of her son Joe, in March last year and the pair are now divorced.
In 2001 Winslet split from her first husband, and father of her daughter, Jim Threapleton, after three years together.