Kathryn Bigelow, Lena Dunham named top stars of 2013
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow and screenwriter-actress Lena Dunham have been named among a list of stars tipped for great success in 2013.
They have both been included on the list of The 100 People to Watch in 2013, compiled by a panel of industry experts for The Times.
The experts have tipped Bigelow for glory at the upcoming 2013 Academy Awards with her new movie "Zero Dark Thirty", after previously becoming the first woman to win the Best Director prize with her gritty 2009 film "The Hurt Locker".
They also suggest Dunham will have a successful year - she recently received four Emmy Awards nominations for her hit Tv show 'Girls', which she writes, produces and stars in, and she is also set to release her first book in September this year.
Other stars featured in the list include British singer Laura Mvula and actor Ben Whishaw, who shot to fame last year by taking over the role of gadgets expert Q in latest James Bond movie "Skyfall".
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’