Kathryn Bigelow, Lena Dunham named top stars of 2013
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow and screenwriter-actress Lena Dunham have been named among a list of stars tipped for great success in 2013.
They have both been included on the list of The 100 People to Watch in 2013, compiled by a panel of industry experts for The Times.
The experts have tipped Bigelow for glory at the upcoming 2013 Academy Awards with her new movie "Zero Dark Thirty", after previously becoming the first woman to win the Best Director prize with her gritty 2009 film "The Hurt Locker".
They also suggest Dunham will have a successful year - she recently received four Emmy Awards nominations for her hit Tv show 'Girls', which she writes, produces and stars in, and she is also set to release her first book in September this year.