Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on Suri's Christmas presents
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- Defence Ministry orders CBI probe into purchase of Rolls Royce engines by HAL
Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly spent more than 30,000 pounds on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri.
Suri, 6, who is the daughter of former couple Katie and Tom Cruise, biggest present is a Victorian playhouse costing almost 15,000 pounds, reported Sun online.
The playhouse is a small building, which will be set up in the family garden, includes running water and electricity.
The extravagant present also includes an iPad mini, a 6,000 pounds kids¿ version of a Mercedes, a Ralph Lauren dress and a Chloe fur coat.
Cruise has been in London shooting new film "All You Need Is Kill" and visited the Etihad Stadium last weekend for the Manchester derby.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today