Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on Suri's Christmas presents
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly spent more than 30,000 pounds on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri.
Suri, 6, who is the daughter of former couple Katie and Tom Cruise, biggest present is a Victorian playhouse costing almost 15,000 pounds, reported Sun online.
The playhouse is a small building, which will be set up in the family garden, includes running water and electricity.
The extravagant present also includes an iPad mini, a 6,000 pounds kids¿ version of a Mercedes, a Ralph Lauren dress and a Chloe fur coat.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within