Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on Suri's Christmas presents
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly spent more than 30,000 pounds on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri.
Suri, 6, who is the daughter of former couple Katie and Tom Cruise, biggest present is a Victorian playhouse costing almost 15,000 pounds, reported Sun online.
The playhouse is a small building, which will be set up in the family garden, includes running water and electricity.
The extravagant present also includes an iPad mini, a 6,000 pounds kids¿ version of a Mercedes, a Ralph Lauren dress and a Chloe fur coat.
Cruise has been in London shooting new film "All You Need Is Kill" and visited the Etihad Stadium last weekend for the Manchester derby.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18