Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on Suri's Christmas presents
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly spent more than 30,000 pounds on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri.
Suri, 6, who is the daughter of former couple Katie and Tom Cruise, biggest present is a Victorian playhouse costing almost 15,000 pounds, reported Sun online.
The playhouse is a small building, which will be set up in the family garden, includes running water and electricity.
The extravagant present also includes an iPad mini, a 6,000 pounds kids¿ version of a Mercedes, a Ralph Lauren dress and a Chloe fur coat.
Cruise has been in London shooting new film "All You Need Is Kill" and visited the Etihad Stadium last weekend for the Manchester derby.