Katie Holmes wants 'Dawson's Creek' reunion
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Actress Katie Holmes would love to see the cast of 'Dawson's Creek' back together for a reunion series where they go on vacation.
The 33-year-old actress thinks it would be fun to get back together with the cast of the hit teen drama - James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson, to film a brand new series, a media report said.
Speaking on US chat show 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon', Holmes said, "I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do? Michelle's character passed away.
"Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun--and just film it."
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003 and gave Holmes her break-out role.
The brunette beauty, who recently divorced Tom Cruise, is currently making a return to acting and juggling rehearsals for Broadway play 'Dead Accounts' besides looking after her six-year-old daughter Suri.