Katie Holmes wants 'Dawson's Creek' reunion
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
Actress Katie Holmes would love to see the cast of 'Dawson's Creek' back together for a reunion series where they go on vacation.
The 33-year-old actress thinks it would be fun to get back together with the cast of the hit teen drama - James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson, to film a brand new series, a media report said.
Speaking on US chat show 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon', Holmes said, "I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do? Michelle's character passed away.
"Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun--and just film it."
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003 and gave Holmes her break-out role.
The brunette beauty, who recently divorced Tom Cruise, is currently making a return to acting and juggling rehearsals for Broadway play 'Dead Accounts' besides looking after her six-year-old daughter Suri.