Katie Holmes wants 'Dawson's Creek' reunion
- Delhi demolition drive: Kejriwal rejects Railways' claims, orders probe
- Artist Hema Upadhyay, her lawyer found dead in Mumbai drain
- Kejriwal urged Suresh Prabhu to look into JJ issue in Dec 1 letter
- Parliament should function through debate, not disruption : President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM Kerala event: Congress to hold prayer meeting to protest snub to Chandy
Actress Katie Holmes would love to see the cast of 'Dawson's Creek' back together for a reunion series where they go on vacation.
The 33-year-old actress thinks it would be fun to get back together with the cast of the hit teen drama - James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson, to film a brand new series, a media report said.
Speaking on US chat show 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon', Holmes said, "I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do? Michelle's character passed away.
"Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun--and just film it."
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003 and gave Holmes her break-out role.
The brunette beauty, who recently divorced Tom Cruise, is currently making a return to acting and juggling rehearsals for Broadway play 'Dead Accounts' besides looking after her six-year-old daughter Suri.
- India-Pakistan must take small steps, focus on tangible achievements
- At the very least, the odd-even policy will initiate a conversation on car use
- Rear View: How a book was banned
- Delhi’s car-free day and odd-even formula will force undesired holidays
- Twenty-first century town-planning must put nature at its heart
- India, Pak inherited a clutch of problems as the inevitable result of Partition