Katie Price accused me of stalking stripper husband: Alex Reid
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Cage fighter Alex Reid claims his ex-wife Katie Price has accused him of stalking her new husband Kieran Hayler.
The 37-year-old cross-dressing cage fighter, who separated from Price in January 2011 after less than a year of marriage, was "flabbergasted" when the model warned him to stay away from Hayler after discovering that Reid had asked about him at the gym they both frequent, reported Digital Spy.
"All I said was 'Is Kieran a good bloke?' and that was it. The next day, out of nowhere, I got an angry text from Katie, telling me she was 'disgusted' and accusing me of trying to 'introduce myself' to Kieran.
"I was flabbergasted, I was so angry. She tells me to leave her alone. How about she leaves me alone? I didn't respond to her text," he said.
Earlier, Reid had penned an open letter to Hayler warning that marriage to Price was "like being with Jekyll and Hyde".
Price, 34, and Hayler were married in January, a week after announcing their engagement and just one month after going public with their relationship.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism