Katie Price accused me of stalking stripper husband: Alex Reid
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
Cage fighter Alex Reid claims his ex-wife Katie Price has accused him of stalking her new husband Kieran Hayler.
The 37-year-old cross-dressing cage fighter, who separated from Price in January 2011 after less than a year of marriage, was "flabbergasted" when the model warned him to stay away from Hayler after discovering that Reid had asked about him at the gym they both frequent, reported Digital Spy.
"All I said was 'Is Kieran a good bloke?' and that was it. The next day, out of nowhere, I got an angry text from Katie, telling me she was 'disgusted' and accusing me of trying to 'introduce myself' to Kieran.
"I was flabbergasted, I was so angry. She tells me to leave her alone. How about she leaves me alone? I didn't respond to her text," he said.
Earlier, Reid had penned an open letter to Hayler warning that marriage to Price was "like being with Jekyll and Hyde".
Price, 34, and Hayler were married in January, a week after announcing their engagement and just one month after going public with their relationship.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit