Katie Price accused me of stalking stripper husband: Alex Reid
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Cage fighter Alex Reid claims his ex-wife Katie Price has accused him of stalking her new husband Kieran Hayler.
The 37-year-old cross-dressing cage fighter, who separated from Price in January 2011 after less than a year of marriage, was "flabbergasted" when the model warned him to stay away from Hayler after discovering that Reid had asked about him at the gym they both frequent, reported Digital Spy.
"All I said was 'Is Kieran a good bloke?' and that was it. The next day, out of nowhere, I got an angry text from Katie, telling me she was 'disgusted' and accusing me of trying to 'introduce myself' to Kieran.
"I was flabbergasted, I was so angry. She tells me to leave her alone. How about she leaves me alone? I didn't respond to her text," he said.
Earlier, Reid had penned an open letter to Hayler warning that marriage to Price was "like being with Jekyll and Hyde".
Price, 34, and Hayler were married in January, a week after announcing their engagement and just one month after going public with their relationship.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore