Katie Price accused me of stalking stripper husband: Alex Reid
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Cage fighter Alex Reid claims his ex-wife Katie Price has accused him of stalking her new husband Kieran Hayler.
The 37-year-old cross-dressing cage fighter, who separated from Price in January 2011 after less than a year of marriage, was "flabbergasted" when the model warned him to stay away from Hayler after discovering that Reid had asked about him at the gym they both frequent, reported Digital Spy.
"All I said was 'Is Kieran a good bloke?' and that was it. The next day, out of nowhere, I got an angry text from Katie, telling me she was 'disgusted' and accusing me of trying to 'introduce myself' to Kieran.
"I was flabbergasted, I was so angry. She tells me to leave her alone. How about she leaves me alone? I didn't respond to her text," he said.
Earlier, Reid had penned an open letter to Hayler warning that marriage to Price was "like being with Jekyll and Hyde".
Price, 34, and Hayler were married in January, a week after announcing their engagement and just one month after going public with their relationship.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress