Katie Price jealous of Victoria Beckham: Leandro Penna
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Nandan Nilekani, Mohammad Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
Argentinean model Leandro Penna says his ex-girlfriend glamour model Kati Price is jealous of pop star-turned-designer Victoria Beckham.
Penna started dating 34-year-old Price in February 2011, before breaking up last month and he said that she gets angry about Victoria's lifestyle as soccer player David Beckham's wife because it is something she can never have, reported Showbizspy.
"Katie is very jealous of all WAGs because she sees their lifestyle as safe - whereas she doesn't feel safe. Victoria Beckham makes her very angry. She's jealous of her friend Danielle Lloyd and says things like, 'Her husband gave her a Bentley'," Penna said.
"She spends morning, noon and night looking at pictures of herself online - she is self-obsessed," he added.
The model also said that he does not think he can ever go back to Price because she is 'empty' from inside.
"Leaving her was the best decision I ever made. She was still messaging me two weeks ago, begging me to come back, but I'm never going back and I've told her to leave me alone," Penna said.
"I feel Katie tricked me into leaving my life in Argentina. She saw our relationship as a business and she loves being famous. She made a lot of money out of me with her
reality show and by selling pictures and interviews. Inside, she's empty," he added.