Katie Price jealous of Victoria Beckham: Leandro Penna
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Argentinean model Leandro Penna says his ex-girlfriend glamour model Kati Price is jealous of pop star-turned-designer Victoria Beckham.
Penna started dating 34-year-old Price in February 2011, before breaking up last month and he said that she gets angry about Victoria's lifestyle as soccer player David Beckham's wife because it is something she can never have, reported Showbizspy.
"Katie is very jealous of all WAGs because she sees their lifestyle as safe - whereas she doesn't feel safe. Victoria Beckham makes her very angry. She's jealous of her friend Danielle Lloyd and says things like, 'Her husband gave her a Bentley'," Penna said.
"She spends morning, noon and night looking at pictures of herself online - she is self-obsessed," he added.
The model also said that he does not think he can ever go back to Price because she is 'empty' from inside.
"Leaving her was the best decision I ever made. She was still messaging me two weeks ago, begging me to come back, but I'm never going back and I've told her to leave me alone," Penna said.
"I feel Katie tricked me into leaving my life in Argentina. She saw our relationship as a business and she loves being famous. She made a lot of money out of me with her
reality show and by selling pictures and interviews. Inside, she's empty," he added.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign