Katie Price jealous of Victoria Beckham: Leandro Penna
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Argentinean model Leandro Penna says his ex-girlfriend glamour model Kati Price is jealous of pop star-turned-designer Victoria Beckham.
Penna started dating 34-year-old Price in February 2011, before breaking up last month and he said that she gets angry about Victoria's lifestyle as soccer player David Beckham's wife because it is something she can never have, reported Showbizspy.
"Katie is very jealous of all WAGs because she sees their lifestyle as safe - whereas she doesn't feel safe. Victoria Beckham makes her very angry. She's jealous of her friend Danielle Lloyd and says things like, 'Her husband gave her a Bentley'," Penna said.
"She spends morning, noon and night looking at pictures of herself online - she is self-obsessed," he added.
The model also said that he does not think he can ever go back to Price because she is 'empty' from inside.
"Leaving her was the best decision I ever made. She was still messaging me two weeks ago, begging me to come back, but I'm never going back and I've told her to leave me alone," Penna said.
"I feel Katie tricked me into leaving my life in Argentina. She saw our relationship as a business and she loves being famous. She made a lot of money out of me with her
reality show and by selling pictures and interviews. Inside, she's empty," he added.