Katie Price marries for the third time
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Glamour model Katie Price aka Jordan has reportedly tied the knot for the third time with her part-time stripper boyfriend Kieran Hayler in Caribbean.
Price, 34, started dating Hayler about two months ago after splitting from her last fiance Leandro Penna in October.
Price married 25-year-old toyboy after a string of dates in London and whisked him off on a romantic trip to Caribbean for the intimate ceremony, the Mirror reported.
The couple got engaged over Christmas after a whirlwide romance.
Price was previously married to singer Peter Andre for four year. The couple had two children Junior, seven, and Princess, five. She has another son, Harvey, ten, with footballer Dwight Yorke.
She was briefly married to cross-dressing cage-fighter Alex Reid.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’