Katie Price puts up pink Land rover on sale for 70,000 pounds
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Glamour model Katie Price has put up her pink Land rover up on sale, with an asking price of 70,000 pounds.
The pink coloured vehicle of the 35-year-old model is available for sale on the AutoTrader website, reported Daily Mirror.
The car is described as "probably the most photographed, talked about and recognisable car currently in the UK."
"Over the last 36 years we have helped millions of people say hello to the car of their dreams, in all makes, models and colours," an AutoTrader spokesperson said.
"So if you are looking for a pink 2011 Range Rover Sport, visit the site. We do however have thousands of Range Rovers available, not in pink," he added.