Katie Price ruled out of 'Celebrity Big Brother'?
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma Bharti says Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power
Former glamour model Katie Price has reportedly been ruled out of appearing on the upcoming series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The 34-year-old catwalk queen was supposed to be entering the house alongside friend and 'X Factor' contestant Rylan Clark, but producers have since decided that the pair are too similar, reported Digital Spy.
"Katie has always been at the top of the list of potential CBB housemates and she was a real candidate this series because her deal with Sky is up. Her exes Alex Reid and Dane Bowers were in one series together, and it made a great talking point - Alex even won the show. But, of course, she was going to be an expensive booking.
"The idea of having Katie and Rylan seemed perfect. They promised late night karaoke sessions and lots of boozy antics. But the bosses had a re-think. They felt that their personalities were so similar, they might risk becoming a turn-off for viewers," a source said.
Clark and Price became friends when the former finished runner-up on her 'Signed By Katie Price' series, which searched for her new protege.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota