Katie Price ruled out of 'Celebrity Big Brother'?
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Former glamour model Katie Price has reportedly been ruled out of appearing on the upcoming series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The 34-year-old catwalk queen was supposed to be entering the house alongside friend and 'X Factor' contestant Rylan Clark, but producers have since decided that the pair are too similar, reported Digital Spy.
"Katie has always been at the top of the list of potential CBB housemates and she was a real candidate this series because her deal with Sky is up. Her exes Alex Reid and Dane Bowers were in one series together, and it made a great talking point - Alex even won the show. But, of course, she was going to be an expensive booking.
"The idea of having Katie and Rylan seemed perfect. They promised late night karaoke sessions and lots of boozy antics. But the bosses had a re-think. They felt that their personalities were so similar, they might risk becoming a turn-off for viewers," a source said.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon