Katie Price suffers wardrobe malfunction on wedding
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Model Katie Price suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she threw her bouquet into the airafter her marriage vows.
The 34-year-old wed, who wore a body hugging white gown with a veil and minimal train on her third marriage with Kieran Hayler, 25, saw her dress slip when she raised her hands to throw the bouquet, reported Sun online.
The couple have left for the Bahamas without the catwalk queen's kids from her previous marriages. They are planning to have a big party back home to celebrate their marriage.
Price was married to singer Peter Andre and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.