Katie Price suffers wardrobe malfunction on wedding
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Model Katie Price suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she threw her bouquet into the airafter her marriage vows.
The 34-year-old wed, who wore a body hugging white gown with a veil and minimal train on her third marriage with Kieran Hayler, 25, saw her dress slip when she raised her hands to throw the bouquet, reported Sun online.
The couple have left for the Bahamas without the catwalk queen's kids from her previous marriages. They are planning to have a big party back home to celebrate their marriage.
Price was married to singer Peter Andre and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership