Katie Price suffers wardrobe malfunction on wedding
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Model Katie Price suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she threw her bouquet into the airafter her marriage vows.
The 34-year-old wed, who wore a body hugging white gown with a veil and minimal train on her third marriage with Kieran Hayler, 25, saw her dress slip when she raised her hands to throw the bouquet, reported Sun online.
The couple have left for the Bahamas without the catwalk queen's kids from her previous marriages. They are planning to have a big party back home to celebrate their marriage.
Price was married to singer Peter Andre and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express