Katie Price suffers wardrobe malfunction on wedding
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Model Katie Price suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she threw her bouquet into the airafter her marriage vows.
The 34-year-old wed, who wore a body hugging white gown with a veil and minimal train on her third marriage with Kieran Hayler, 25, saw her dress slip when she raised her hands to throw the bouquet, reported Sun online.
The couple have left for the Bahamas without the catwalk queen's kids from her previous marriages. They are planning to have a big party back home to celebrate their marriage.
Price was married to singer Peter Andre and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.