Katrina continued shooting for 'Chikni Chameli' despite an injury
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
It's common knowledge that Katrina Kaif is one of the most hardworking actresses, but her dedication while shooting the item number 'Chikni Chameli' for 'Agneepath', stunned everyone on the sets, including choreographer Ganesh Acharya. "The song is a rustic number, so she had to dance bare-feet on the uneven ground. Halfway through the number, she injured the soles of her feet as the continuous pressure peeled off her skin. Despite everyone telling her to attend to her injuries she continued with the dance without a whimper," said Acharya.
The first look of the foot-tapping item song shows Katrina dressed in kashta and dancing with scores of men. It will also have Sanjay Dutt and Hrithik Roshan grooving along with her.
Says a unit member, "In this sequence, Hrithik visits Sanjay's house and playing the host to perfection, Sanjay throws a party to welcome him. Katrina's item number is part of the celebrations wherein she will enter as a drunk woman. She looks coyly at Hrithik who promptly jumps on the floor and is followed by Sanju."
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising