Katrina continued shooting for 'Chikni Chameli' despite an injury
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
It's common knowledge that Katrina Kaif is one of the most hardworking actresses, but her dedication while shooting the item number 'Chikni Chameli' for 'Agneepath', stunned everyone on the sets, including choreographer Ganesh Acharya. "The song is a rustic number, so she had to dance bare-feet on the uneven ground. Halfway through the number, she injured the soles of her feet as the continuous pressure peeled off her skin. Despite everyone telling her to attend to her injuries she continued with the dance without a whimper," said Acharya.
The first look of the foot-tapping item song shows Katrina dressed in kashta and dancing with scores of men. It will also have Sanjay Dutt and Hrithik Roshan grooving along with her.
Says a unit member, "In this sequence, Hrithik visits Sanjay's house and playing the host to perfection, Sanjay throws a party to welcome him. Katrina's item number is part of the celebrations wherein she will enter as a drunk woman. She looks coyly at Hrithik who promptly jumps on the floor and is followed by Sanju."
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump
- As Russia draws closer to Pakistan and China, India must stop taking it for granted
- A year after, the new constitution is owned only by the political elite
- India urgently wants sporting greatness — but its desire is fraught with dangers
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility