Katrina continued shooting for 'Chikni Chameli' despite an injury
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
It's common knowledge that Katrina Kaif is one of the most hardworking actresses, but her dedication while shooting the item number 'Chikni Chameli' for 'Agneepath', stunned everyone on the sets, including choreographer Ganesh Acharya. "The song is a rustic number, so she had to dance bare-feet on the uneven ground. Halfway through the number, she injured the soles of her feet as the continuous pressure peeled off her skin. Despite everyone telling her to attend to her injuries she continued with the dance without a whimper," said Acharya.
The first look of the foot-tapping item song shows Katrina dressed in kashta and dancing with scores of men. It will also have Sanjay Dutt and Hrithik Roshan grooving along with her.
Says a unit member, "In this sequence, Hrithik visits Sanjay's house and playing the host to perfection, Sanjay throws a party to welcome him. Katrina's item number is part of the celebrations wherein she will enter as a drunk woman. She looks coyly at Hrithik who promptly jumps on the floor and is followed by Sanju."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2