Katrina continued shooting for 'Chikni Chameli' despite an injury
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
It's common knowledge that Katrina Kaif is one of the most hardworking actresses, but her dedication while shooting the item number 'Chikni Chameli' for 'Agneepath', stunned everyone on the sets, including choreographer Ganesh Acharya. "The song is a rustic number, so she had to dance bare-feet on the uneven ground. Halfway through the number, she injured the soles of her feet as the continuous pressure peeled off her skin. Despite everyone telling her to attend to her injuries she continued with the dance without a whimper," said Acharya.
The first look of the foot-tapping item song shows Katrina dressed in kashta and dancing with scores of men. It will also have Sanjay Dutt and Hrithik Roshan grooving along with her.
Says a unit member, "In this sequence, Hrithik visits Sanjay's house and playing the host to perfection, Sanjay throws a party to welcome him. Katrina's item number is part of the celebrations wherein she will enter as a drunk woman. She looks coyly at Hrithik who promptly jumps on the floor and is followed by Sanju."
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?