Katrina Kaif is not Salman Khan's leading lady in Sooraj Barjatya's film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rumours were doing the rounds that Sooraj Barjatya's film will bring ex-flames Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif back on screen again.
However sources close to the project revealed that the leading lady of the yet untitled film has not been finalised yet.
There was a buzz that Salman will be seen romancing either Parineeti Chopra or Ileana D'Cruz, in the upcoming venture.
"We have not finalised any leading lady yet opposite Salman. We might go with known faces (established actress) or a fresh face but nothing is confirmed yet. Only Salman is on board," a source close to the project said.
Even Anushka Sharma's name had come up.
The film would mark the reunion of Salman Khan and Sooraj Barjatya after a gap of almost 14 years. The duo had last worked in 1999 family drama titled Hum Saath Saath Hain.
The new film will be a family drama with only one hero and heroine, the source said.
The makers will start shooting for the film from June next year with the shooting taking place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.