Katrina Kaif pays Rs. 4.5 cr advance tax, beats Kareena, Priyanka
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Katrina Kaif, who has had a busy 2012, has become the highest tax payer among the actresses in Bollywood.
According to reports, Katrina has apparently paid Rs. 4.5 crore as advance tax beating her rival Kareena Kapoor by a narrow margin. Kareena has paid Rs. 4 crore as advance tax.
Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra was trailing behind with Rs.2 crore.
Katrina's two including Ek Tha Tiger and Jab Tak Hai Jaan crossed the Rs 100 crore mark in 2012.
Katrina is currently shooting for Yash Raj Films' Dhoom:3 with Aamir Khan in Switzerland.