Katrina Kaif prays at Ajmer Sharif for 'Dhoom 3' success
- The Build-UP: Amit Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC seeks tapes of Amit Shah's speech, to check 'revenge' remarks
Actress Katrina Kaif offered her prayers at the dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer.
Kaif offered floral tributes and sought blessings for the success of her upcoming film 'Dhoom 3', which will hit theatres on Friday (December 20).
"She visited the dargah to seek blessings for the success of her upcoming movie 'Dhoom-3'," a Khadim (priest), who accompanied her in the tomb for Ziyarat, said.
The 30-year-old actress has been visiting Ajmer Sharif regularly before the release of her films. Katrina Kaif first visited the dargah for her film 'Namaste London' in 2007.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death