Katrina Kaif prepares for action scenes in 'Knight and Day' remake
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
Katrina Kaif, who took to riding a motorbike in the film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', will now be seen performing many more stunt scenes on a two-wheeler in her upcoming remake of the Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.The film will be replete with action where both Kaif and her co-star Hrithik Roshan will be seen performing power-packed stunts, it has been revealed.
Professionals from the US will train the 28-year-old actress, who has been learning acrobatics and gymnastics for the third instalment of 'Dhoom'.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism