Katrina Kaif prepares for action scenes in 'Knight and Day' remake
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Katrina Kaif, who took to riding a motorbike in the film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', will now be seen performing many more stunt scenes on a two-wheeler in her upcoming remake of the Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.The film will be replete with action where both Kaif and her co-star Hrithik Roshan will be seen performing power-packed stunts, it has been revealed.
Professionals from the US will train the 28-year-old actress, who has been learning acrobatics and gymnastics for the third instalment of 'Dhoom'.