Katrina Kaif prepares for action scenes in 'Knight and Day' remake
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Katrina Kaif, who took to riding a motorbike in the film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', will now be seen performing many more stunt scenes on a two-wheeler in her upcoming remake of the Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.The film will be replete with action where both Kaif and her co-star Hrithik Roshan will be seen performing power-packed stunts, it has been revealed.
Professionals from the US will train the 28-year-old actress, who has been learning acrobatics and gymnastics for the third instalment of 'Dhoom'.