Katrina Kaif prepares for action scenes in 'Knight and Day' remake
- Union Cabinet approves scrapping railway budget and merging it with general budget
- Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store: Uri attack probe
- Uri attack probe: Army looks at possible insider help, scans route through village on LoC
- US lawmkers introduce Bill to designate Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism
- Faulty supplies to troops: UN deducts Rs 338 crore from payment to India
Katrina Kaif, who took to riding a motorbike in the film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', will now be seen performing many more stunt scenes on a two-wheeler in her upcoming remake of the Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.The film will be replete with action where both Kaif and her co-star Hrithik Roshan will be seen performing power-packed stunts, it has been revealed.
Professionals from the US will train the 28-year-old actress, who has been learning acrobatics and gymnastics for the third instalment of 'Dhoom'.
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence
- India must distinguish between the Pakistani military and its political leadership
- Delhi government can learn a lot about education from its minister’s Finland tour
- The unimportance of Shahabuddin
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Uri choice
- Only 27 per cent of villages in India have a bank within a five km radius