Katrina Kaif prepares for action scenes in 'Knight and Day' remake
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Katrina Kaif, who took to riding a motorbike in the film 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', will now be seen performing many more stunt scenes on a two-wheeler in her upcoming remake of the Hollywood film 'Knight and Day'.The film will be replete with action where both Kaif and her co-star Hrithik Roshan will be seen performing power-packed stunts, it has been revealed.
Professionals from the US will train the 28-year-old actress, who has been learning acrobatics and gymnastics for the third instalment of 'Dhoom'.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past