Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor going to Europe on a romantic holiday?
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
Bollywood's rumoured lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are all set to take a break from their hectic schedules soon.
According to reports, Ranbir Kapoor is planning to take his lady love on a special holiday to Europe.
Reports also have it that Ranbir and Katrina will be joining Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani director Ayan Mukherjee is Barcelona. Ayan is already holidaying with friends in Europe.
Ranbir on the other hand has just wrapped up a schedule of Besharam will also be taking a small break and rejoin work a few days later.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy