Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor going to Europe on a romantic holiday?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's rumoured lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are all set to take a break from their hectic schedules soon.
According to reports, Ranbir Kapoor is planning to take his lady love on a special holiday to Europe.
Reports also have it that Ranbir and Katrina will be joining Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani director Ayan Mukherjee is Barcelona. Ayan is already holidaying with friends in Europe.
Ranbir on the other hand has just wrapped up a schedule of Besharam will also be taking a small break and rejoin work a few days later.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express