Katrina Kaif to have no releases this year?
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
Looks like year 2013 is an uneventful year for Bollywood's beauty Katrina Kaif. Last year, the actress made waves with her role as Zoya, a Pakistani ISI agent in Kabir Khan's Ek Tha Tiger along with ex-beau Salman Khan. And of course, there was the highlight of 2012, Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hain Jaan, in which Katrina played the ever beautiful Meera opposite Major Samar, played by Shah Rukh Khan.
However, this year apart from a cameo in Main Krishna Hoon, and an appearance in Bombay Talkies as herself, Katrina Kaif will be missing out on any big releases.
Both her films, Dhoom 3 featuring Aamir Khan and Bang Bang opposite Hrithik Roshan have been stalled and pushed to next year.
Katrina Kaif's ambitious project with Yash Raj Films, Dhoom 3 has not yet been able to decide on a release date, owing to co-star Aamir Khan's obsession with perfection.
Sources say Aamir Khan wants to shoot only when he is physically and emotionally fit to play his role of the villain, which in turn has affected Kat.
Kartina's second big release, Bang Bang by Siddharth Anand has also been postponed, since her love interest onscreen Hrithik Roshan is recuperating from a recent brain surgery and doctors have advised him a month's rest.
We hear with so much free time on her hands, the actress might take off to London to spend her upcoming birthday, which falls on July 16, with her family.