Katrina Kaif to perform at UP Wizards' home game against Delhi
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif will be seen grooving to her popular chartbusters as Uttar Pradesh Wizards' first match at its home ground here against Delhi Waveriders will have a star-studded opening ceremony this Saturday.
In a bid to add glamour quotient into the ongoing Hockey India League, Bollywood beauties Katrina and 'Rockstar' fame Nargis Fakhri along with famous choreographer Shaimak Davar have been roped in by UP franchise owner, Sahara Adventure Sports Limited, a group company of Sahara India Pariwar, to perform at the opening ceremony.
"Sahara India Pariwar invites all the ticket bearers of 19th January match between Uttar Pradesh Wizards and Delhi Wave Riders to witness the grand, bollywood star-studded opening ceremony at its home ground Dhyan Chand Stadium, Kursi Road at sharp 10:00 am," a release from the organisers said.
"The opening ceremony will be a mélange of hockey and entertainment excellence with high voltage performance by bollywood sensation Ms. Katrina Kaif, Ms. Nargis Fakhri and Shaimak Davar's troupe.
"The ceremony shall have a fanfare by the grand performances of bollywood celebrities. The spectators shall also be mesmerised by a series of special performance by bollywood artists," it added.
The tickets for the ceremony are available at Sahara Ganj, Dhyan Chand Stadium and across all the branches of HCBL Co-Operative Bank Ltd. The hockey fans can also buy tickets online by logging at www.bookmyshow.com. The tickets are priced between Rs. 50/- to Rs. 500/-.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed