Katrina Kaif's sister steps into acting with Salman Khan's help
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Slow and steady seems to be the course of Katrina Kaif's younger sister Isabel's career.
She has been signed for the second lead opposite British Indian actor Kunal Nayyar in French director Jean-Francois Pouliot's Dr Cabbie. The film co-produced by Salman Khan, features Vinay Virmani who played one of the title roles in Bejoy Nambiar's undervalued David.
The story goes that Salman wanted to cast Isabel opposite Virmani. But by the time the decision was taken to cast her, it was too late.
Says a source close to the project, "The G I Joe actress Adriane Palicki had already been signed opposite Vinay. So Isabel stepped in to co-star with the film's second lead Kunal Nayyar who has worked in the hit British series The Big Bang Theory."
Sources from Canada where the film is being shot say co-producer Salman Khan is taking a keen interest in the project and in Isabel's role.
According to sources, Isabelle would make her full-fledged Bollywood debut in 2014 in a film that may be jointly co-produced by Salman and Katrina.
Speaking from Canada, the film's leading man Vinay Virmani said, "Isabel has joined our project. She's a really sweet girl, very easy-going and fun to work with."
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express