Katy Perry auctions off signed guitar
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Pop star Katy Perry auctioned off her signed guitar to raise money for the benefit of the American Foundation for AIDS Research at the amfAR Inspiration Gala.
Entrepreneur Joe Francis kicked off the bidding with $10,000, but New York Giants owner Steve Tisch won the war by giving $32,000 for the music instrument.
As a bonus, the 27-year-old singer promised to take the winning bidder to gay bar, The Abbey, a media report said.
The former wife of Russell Brand later took the stage to wrap up the fundraiser by singing her songs 'Wide Awake' & 'Firework' and covering Bonnie Raitt's 'I Can't Make You Love Me'.
Perry wore a taupe, rose and ivory off-shoulder gown with a crystal belt. The pop star also posed with other celebrity guests including actress Kate Hudson.
Other attendees included Sarah Jessica Parker, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rumer Willis, Kristin Davis, Mark Salling, Octavia Spencer and Rose McGowan.