Katy Perry credits Barack Obama’s win to 'lucky panties'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Katy Perry believes that Barack Obama won the Presidential elections because of the lucky panties she gave him, according to a source.
The 28-year-old singer presented the 51-year-old politician a pair of novelty Y-fronts with his face on them shortly before his victory.
"She was delighted when she got to hand him a pair at a political rally just before he won," a media report said.
"Katy's been saying he won because of the lucky panties," the source said.
The 'Teenage Dream' hitmaker bought the unusual underwear from British firm Twisted Twee, after spotting it on a trip to Hampstead, London.
Perry was so delighted with her find that she splashed out 200 pounds to buy a dozen of the funny pairs of underwear.