Katy Perry credits Barack Obama’s win to 'lucky panties'
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Katy Perry believes that Barack Obama won the Presidential elections because of the lucky panties she gave him, according to a source.
The 28-year-old singer presented the 51-year-old politician a pair of novelty Y-fronts with his face on them shortly before his victory.
"She was delighted when she got to hand him a pair at a political rally just before he won," a media report said.
"Katy's been saying he won because of the lucky panties," the source said.
The 'Teenage Dream' hitmaker bought the unusual underwear from British firm Twisted Twee, after spotting it on a trip to Hampstead, London.
Perry was so delighted with her find that she splashed out 200 pounds to buy a dozen of the funny pairs of underwear.