Katy Perry voted hottest woman of 2013
- 20 Indians killed by Saudi-led air strikes on Yemen's Hodeidah port: Reports
- Rakesh Maria to head Sheena murder case till probe is completed
- Smriti hits back on 'hawaa baazi' remark by Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi asks industry to take risk, invest; India Inc wants rate cut
- Sheena case: Sanjeev Khanna moves application over 'illegal' detention
Pop star Katy Perry has been named the hottest woman of 2013 by a men's magazine.
The website MensHealth.com notes that at only 28, Perry has already been nominated for eight Grammy awards – including album of the year.
And that nobody had been able to get enough of Perry this year and for that very reason, they chose to give her the title.
Mila Kunis came in at second place while Christina Hendricks landed in the third spot. Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston completed the top five.
Other beauties making the cut were Scarlett Johannson, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen and Amber Heard.