Katy Perry voted hottest woman of 2013
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
Pop star Katy Perry has been named the hottest woman of 2013 by a men's magazine.
The website MensHealth.com notes that at only 28, Perry has already been nominated for eight Grammy awards – including album of the year.
And that nobody had been able to get enough of Perry this year and for that very reason, they chose to give her the title.
Mila Kunis came in at second place while Christina Hendricks landed in the third spot. Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston completed the top five.
Other beauties making the cut were Scarlett Johannson, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen and Amber Heard.