Katy Perry voted hottest woman of 2013
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Pop star Katy Perry has been named the hottest woman of 2013 by a men's magazine.
The website MensHealth.com notes that at only 28, Perry has already been nominated for eight Grammy awards – including album of the year.
And that nobody had been able to get enough of Perry this year and for that very reason, they chose to give her the title.
Mila Kunis came in at second place while Christina Hendricks landed in the third spot. Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston completed the top five.
Other beauties making the cut were Scarlett Johannson, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen and Amber Heard.