Katy Perry voted hottest woman of 2013
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Pop star Katy Perry has been named the hottest woman of 2013 by a men's magazine.
The website MensHealth.com notes that at only 28, Perry has already been nominated for eight Grammy awards – including album of the year.
And that nobody had been able to get enough of Perry this year and for that very reason, they chose to give her the title.
Mila Kunis came in at second place while Christina Hendricks landed in the third spot. Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston completed the top five.
Other beauties making the cut were Scarlett Johannson, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen and Amber Heard.