Katy Perry voted hottest woman of 2013
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Pop star Katy Perry has been named the hottest woman of 2013 by a men's magazine.
The website MensHealth.com notes that at only 28, Perry has already been nominated for eight Grammy awards – including album of the year.
And that nobody had been able to get enough of Perry this year and for that very reason, they chose to give her the title.
Mila Kunis came in at second place while Christina Hendricks landed in the third spot. Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston completed the top five.
Other beauties making the cut were Scarlett Johannson, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen and Amber Heard.