KBC is bigger and better this time: Siddharth Basu
- Kerala: Sale and consumption of alcohol in five-star hotels only, rules Supreme Court
- Govt to increase maternity leave in pvt sector from 12 to 26 weeks
- Girl alleges gang rape by Army men onboard Howrah-Amritsar Express
- Report on Dadri meat ready for 2 months, police yet to collect it
- No LPG subsidy for taxpayers who earn over Rs 10 lakh annually: Government
The fifth season of the hit reality game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati,' hosted by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be bigger and better.
KBC is an Indian reality game show based on the UK game show 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?' The show that is produced by Big Synergy Media Ltd will have innovations in the game like 'Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot,' 'Machaha Padav' in the money tree and special episodes like Jodi special and school special and others.
"It is bigger and better this time with a deeper connect with the contestants from the heart of India. KBC is not just another quiz show its much about the human story. Both knowledge and drama step into a higher gear this year," said Siddharth Basu, CMD of Big Synergy Media Ltd.
About the innovations in the format for the fifth season, Basu said, "There will be access to Rs 5 crore top prize, attempting jackpot for a home viewer in every episodes, there will be special themes and special episodes among other things."
- Akhand Bharat, is misread as a political programme of party or government
- India-Pakistan relations cannot be treated as the personal property
- Chennai must look beyond the flood relief spectacle
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s Pakistan opportunity
- Arun Jaitley is the Manmohan Singh of the BJP
- Iran may transform from an insular security state to a regional power