Keira Knightley quit Twitter after only 12 hours
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'Anna Karenina' star Keira Knightley has revealed that she once secretly joined Twitter using a pseudonym only to delete the account 12 hours later.
The 28-year-old actress says Twitter made her feel a little bit like being in a school playground and not being popular and standing on the sidelines, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It made me feel a little bit like being in a school playground and not being popular and standing on the sidelines kind of going, 'Argh'," Knightley said.
"No, I think that's fine. I like being private. I haven't asked a lot of the actresses who I really admire, 'How do you do it?' because I don't want to know. Maybe I'm childish in that way; I just don't want to know about your life," she added.