Keira Knightley quit Twitter after only 12 hours
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka through after hailstorm
'Anna Karenina' star Keira Knightley has revealed that she once secretly joined Twitter using a pseudonym only to delete the account 12 hours later.
The 28-year-old actress says Twitter made her feel a little bit like being in a school playground and not being popular and standing on the sidelines, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It made me feel a little bit like being in a school playground and not being popular and standing on the sidelines kind of going, 'Argh'," Knightley said.
"No, I think that's fine. I like being private. I haven't asked a lot of the actresses who I really admire, 'How do you do it?' because I don't want to know. Maybe I'm childish in that way; I just don't want to know about your life," she added.
- Paying dues
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’