Keith didnít love me at first sight, says Nicole Kidman
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
Nicole Kidman has revealed that she didn't think her husband Keith Urban liked her when they first met at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians, in 2005.
The 45-year-old Oscar winner said that her country singer hubby waited four whole months to ask her out.
"I'm like, 'You didn't love me at first sight, you didn't notice me,' and he's like, 'Yes I did but I just didn't let on,' but we kind of met and then about four months later he called me," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host responded, saying that four months was pretty long to really play it cool to wait.
Kidman agreed that it was indeed a long time, but she confronted Urban, he told her that he had other things he had to take care.