Keith didnít love me at first sight, says Nicole Kidman
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Nicole Kidman has revealed that she didn't think her husband Keith Urban liked her when they first met at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians, in 2005.
The 45-year-old Oscar winner said that her country singer hubby waited four whole months to ask her out.
"I'm like, 'You didn't love me at first sight, you didn't notice me,' and he's like, 'Yes I did but I just didn't let on,' but we kind of met and then about four months later he called me," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host responded, saying that four months was pretty long to really play it cool to wait.
Kidman agreed that it was indeed a long time, but she confronted Urban, he told her that he had other things he had to take care.