Keith didnít love me at first sight, says Nicole Kidman
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Pt Channulal Mishra backs Modi but Bismillah's family won't
Nicole Kidman has revealed that she didn't think her husband Keith Urban liked her when they first met at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians, in 2005.
The 45-year-old Oscar winner said that her country singer hubby waited four whole months to ask her out.
"I'm like, 'You didn't love me at first sight, you didn't notice me,' and he's like, 'Yes I did but I just didn't let on,' but we kind of met and then about four months later he called me," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host responded, saying that four months was pretty long to really play it cool to wait.
Kidman agreed that it was indeed a long time, but she confronted Urban, he told her that he had other things he had to take care.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota