Keith Urban still regrets posing nude for Playgirl
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Country star Keith Urban says he still has major regrets about agreeing to pose naked for saucy women's magazine Playgirl.
The 45-year-old singer, who is married to actress Nicole Kidman, was embarrassed when chat show host Jay Leno produced the candid shot from the 'Somebody Like You' hitmaker's bad boy past during an interview, reported Femalefirst.
"There are certain career regrets I have. That falls into that category. That falls into the 'what the hell was I thinking?' category. I'm just glad that I play guitar and not (the) harmonica," he said.
In the 2002 cover shoot, Urban posed nude with nothing but a strategically-placed guitar to cover up his modesty.