Keith Urban still regrets posing nude for Playgirl
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Country star Keith Urban says he still has major regrets about agreeing to pose naked for saucy women's magazine Playgirl.
The 45-year-old singer, who is married to actress Nicole Kidman, was embarrassed when chat show host Jay Leno produced the candid shot from the 'Somebody Like You' hitmaker's bad boy past during an interview, reported Femalefirst.
"There are certain career regrets I have. That falls into that category. That falls into the 'what the hell was I thinking?' category. I'm just glad that I play guitar and not (the) harmonica," he said.
In the 2002 cover shoot, Urban posed nude with nothing but a strategically-placed guitar to cover up his modesty.