Keith Urban still regrets posing nude for Playgirl
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Country star Keith Urban says he still has major regrets about agreeing to pose naked for saucy women's magazine Playgirl.
The 45-year-old singer, who is married to actress Nicole Kidman, was embarrassed when chat show host Jay Leno produced the candid shot from the 'Somebody Like You' hitmaker's bad boy past during an interview, reported Femalefirst.
"There are certain career regrets I have. That falls into that category. That falls into the 'what the hell was I thinking?' category. I'm just glad that I play guitar and not (the) harmonica," he said.
In the 2002 cover shoot, Urban posed nude with nothing but a strategically-placed guitar to cover up his modesty.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment