Keith Urban still regrets posing nude for Playgirl
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Country star Keith Urban says he still has major regrets about agreeing to pose naked for saucy women's magazine Playgirl.
The 45-year-old singer, who is married to actress Nicole Kidman, was embarrassed when chat show host Jay Leno produced the candid shot from the 'Somebody Like You' hitmaker's bad boy past during an interview, reported Femalefirst.
"There are certain career regrets I have. That falls into that category. That falls into the 'what the hell was I thinking?' category. I'm just glad that I play guitar and not (the) harmonica," he said.
In the 2002 cover shoot, Urban posed nude with nothing but a strategically-placed guitar to cover up his modesty.