Keith Urban still regrets posing nude for Playgirl
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Country star Keith Urban says he still has major regrets about agreeing to pose naked for saucy women's magazine Playgirl.
The 45-year-old singer, who is married to actress Nicole Kidman, was embarrassed when chat show host Jay Leno produced the candid shot from the 'Somebody Like You' hitmaker's bad boy past during an interview, reported Femalefirst.
"There are certain career regrets I have. That falls into that category. That falls into the 'what the hell was I thinking?' category. I'm just glad that I play guitar and not (the) harmonica," he said.
In the 2002 cover shoot, Urban posed nude with nothing but a strategically-placed guitar to cover up his modesty.