Kejriwal denies rift with Binny over Cabinet berth, AAP calls it media creation
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
Aam Admi Party on Wednesday claimed to have resolved the dissent by one of its MLA after he was denied a berth in the Arvind Kejriwal's cabinet.
AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday played down reports of a rift in the party over the issue of cabinet berths and said party MLA Vinod Kumar Binny was not upset over his non-inclusion.
Senior party leaders Sanjay Singh and Kumar Vishwas went to the residence of Laxmi Nagar MLA Vinod Kumar Binny late last night and held parlays to pacify him.
"There is no rift between me and party. There is nothing that I was angry as I was denied a post in the ministry," Vinod Kumar Binny said.
After a long meeting, Singh and Vishwas came out and said, "there was no dissent and it was all created by media."
"It was our regular meeting and we have been meeting on various occasion and it is one of them," they said.
On Tuesday, Arvind Kejriwal had announced his cabinet which included the names of Manish Sisodia, a former journalist who won from Patparganj constituency, Rakhi Birla, the giant killer who defeated PWD Minister Rajkumar Chouhan, Somnath Bharti (defeated Women and Child Development Minister Kiran Walia) Saurabh Bhardwaj, Girish Soni and Satendra Jain.
An upset Binny had walked out of a meeting on Tuesday with Kejriwal at his residence and told media that he would address a press conference on Wednesday that could embarrass the party.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde