Kelly Brook back with Danny Cipriani?
- Fake degree case: Former Delhi law minister Tomar's police custody extended by two days
- Pakistan army makes veiled attack on India, accuses it of 'creating instability'
- Missing Dornier: Intermittent signals from Coast Guard aircraft, oil spill noticed again
- Rahul Gandhi meets sanitation workers for the second day
- Ludhiana: Ammonia gas leak mishap kills 5, leaves more than 140 injured
Model Kelly Brook has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani after splitting from Thom Evans.
The 33-year-old, who is currently on a holiday in Miami, is said to have grown close to Cipriani over the past few weeks, reported Sun Online.
Brook and Evans ended their two-year romance after he is said to have grown jealous of her meeting Cipriani, 25.
"Danny and Kelly have always had a special connection. He's been supporting her since she broke with Thom - and she was there for him when his rugby career took a turn for the worse.
"She's always felt very protective of him and also they have a great laugh. That's one of the reasons hy she turned to him following the split. They are not an item yet but she knows they'll always have fun when they are together," a source said.
Brook, who has dated actors Jason Statham and Billy Zane in the past, met Evans in 2010 after splitting with Cipriani. The following May Brook suffered a miscarriage with their child.
Evans moved out of their London home last week.