Kelly Brook back with Danny Cipriani?
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Model Kelly Brook has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani after splitting from Thom Evans.
The 33-year-old, who is currently on a holiday in Miami, is said to have grown close to Cipriani over the past few weeks, reported Sun Online.
Brook and Evans ended their two-year romance after he is said to have grown jealous of her meeting Cipriani, 25.
"Danny and Kelly have always had a special connection. He's been supporting her since she broke with Thom - and she was there for him when his rugby career took a turn for the worse.
"She's always felt very protective of him and also they have a great laugh. That's one of the reasons hy she turned to him following the split. They are not an item yet but she knows they'll always have fun when they are together," a source said.
Brook, who has dated actors Jason Statham and Billy Zane in the past, met Evans in 2010 after splitting with Cipriani. The following May Brook suffered a miscarriage with their child.
Evans moved out of their London home last week.