Kelly Clarkson nervous about marriage
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Singer Kelly Clarkson, who is engaged to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock, says she is terrified ahead of her upcoming nuptials and had a breakdown over her wedding plans earlier this month.
"We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking fall this year and we're thinking outside. We're trying to make it small, but it is hard. I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list.
"I'm terrified of everyone watching me walk down the aisle. Honestly I've never been the girl to plan a wedding. We will totally, probably elope," she told to Showbizpsy.
But after it's over, Clarkson is excited about the fact that Blake Shelton will be playing at the reception.