Kelly Clarkson nervous about marriage
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
Singer Kelly Clarkson, who is engaged to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock, says she is terrified ahead of her upcoming nuptials and had a breakdown over her wedding plans earlier this month.
"We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking fall this year and we're thinking outside. We're trying to make it small, but it is hard. I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list.
"I'm terrified of everyone watching me walk down the aisle. Honestly I've never been the girl to plan a wedding. We will totally, probably elope," she told to Showbizpsy.
But after it's over, Clarkson is excited about the fact that Blake Shelton will be playing at the reception.