Kelly Osbourne loves hoola hoop
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Kelly Osbourne hoola hoops to lose weight quickly and had to resort to the exercise when her dress for the Golden Globes became a little too tight.
The 28-year-old started hoola hooping when she knew the gown made for her by Zac Posen in early December, is not coming fit on her, reported Contactmusic.
"I chose the Zac Posen dress in early December, then couldn't get into it after indulging at Christmas. So I hit the gym and started hula hooping - and right before the awards it had to be taken in," Osbourne said.
According to her, it was first time in her life when she felt good about herself after wearing Zac Posen gown.
"I'll never be the kind of person who thinks, 'I'm so hot.' I don't want to be. But I learnt to respect and love myself - something I didn't think I would ever be capable of, she said.
"At the Emmys last year I had my first moment when I really felt good... Never in my life did I think that Zac Posen would fly in a dress for me that he could have given to any nominee. It fitted me perfectly!"