Kelly Osbourne loves hoola hoop
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Kelly Osbourne hoola hoops to lose weight quickly and had to resort to the exercise when her dress for the Golden Globes became a little too tight.
The 28-year-old started hoola hooping when she knew the gown made for her by Zac Posen in early December, is not coming fit on her, reported Contactmusic.
"I chose the Zac Posen dress in early December, then couldn't get into it after indulging at Christmas. So I hit the gym and started hula hooping - and right before the awards it had to be taken in," Osbourne said.
According to her, it was first time in her life when she felt good about herself after wearing Zac Posen gown.
"I'll never be the kind of person who thinks, 'I'm so hot.' I don't want to be. But I learnt to respect and love myself - something I didn't think I would ever be capable of, she said.
"At the Emmys last year I had my first moment when I really felt good... Never in my life did I think that Zac Posen would fly in a dress for me that he could have given to any nominee. It fitted me perfectly!"
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt
- Chidambaram counters Kejriwal over khap panchayat issue, says such bodies not part of IndianÂ culture