Kelly Osbourne loves hoola hoop
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Kelly Osbourne hoola hoops to lose weight quickly and had to resort to the exercise when her dress for the Golden Globes became a little too tight.
The 28-year-old started hoola hooping when she knew the gown made for her by Zac Posen in early December, is not coming fit on her, reported Contactmusic.
"I chose the Zac Posen dress in early December, then couldn't get into it after indulging at Christmas. So I hit the gym and started hula hooping - and right before the awards it had to be taken in," Osbourne said.
According to her, it was first time in her life when she felt good about herself after wearing Zac Posen gown.
"I'll never be the kind of person who thinks, 'I'm so hot.' I don't want to be. But I learnt to respect and love myself - something I didn't think I would ever be capable of, she said.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump