Kelly Osbourne wins style icon award
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
TV star Kelly Osbourne couldn't hide her disbelief as she was handed the Ultimate Style Award at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of The Year Awards 2012.
The 28-year-old lilac-haired presenter, accepting the accolade from Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, paid tribute to her formerly eclectic sense of style, reported Daily Mail.
"I used to look like crap. I never thought I'd get a style award. Cosmo putting me on their cover a couple of years ago did wonders for my self-esteem," Osbourne said.
Showing off her trim figure in a form-fitting floral print silver and lilac silk dress, the 'Fashion Police' host looked simply stunning at the awards.