Kelly Osbourne wins style icon award
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
TV star Kelly Osbourne couldn't hide her disbelief as she was handed the Ultimate Style Award at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of The Year Awards 2012.
The 28-year-old lilac-haired presenter, accepting the accolade from Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, paid tribute to her formerly eclectic sense of style, reported Daily Mail.
"I used to look like crap. I never thought I'd get a style award. Cosmo putting me on their cover a couple of years ago did wonders for my self-esteem," Osbourne said.
Showing off her trim figure in a form-fitting floral print silver and lilac silk dress, the 'Fashion Police' host looked simply stunning at the awards.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?