Kelly Osbourne wins style icon award
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
TV star Kelly Osbourne couldn't hide her disbelief as she was handed the Ultimate Style Award at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of The Year Awards 2012.
The 28-year-old lilac-haired presenter, accepting the accolade from Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, paid tribute to her formerly eclectic sense of style, reported Daily Mail.
"I used to look like crap. I never thought I'd get a style award. Cosmo putting me on their cover a couple of years ago did wonders for my self-esteem," Osbourne said.
Showing off her trim figure in a form-fitting floral print silver and lilac silk dress, the 'Fashion Police' host looked simply stunning at the awards.
While the pretty frock accentuated Kelly's slim waist, the daughter of Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne added height to her frame with a pair of towering peep-toe stilettos, while she kept her lilac curls swept to one side.