Kendall Jenner becomes Vogue cover girl at just 17
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Kendall Jenner, the younger step-sister of reality TV star Kim Kardashian, has posed for the cover of Australian Miss Vogue at the young age of 17.
The star daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner showed off her svelte figure and model good looks in a backless black midi-dress with a large hat and black high heels in one of the pictures.
The teenager wears the same outfit on the cover of the magazine as Miss Vogue's third ever cover girl.
Kendall, who was clearly proud of her achievement, tweeted a link to the magazine's website and re-tweeted a post from the shoot's photographer Russell James.
"Congrats @KendallJenner on your Ms VOGUE cover. Rare few models make it Vogue ever-especially by age 17!" the Daily Mail quoted James as tweeting.
She also posed in a Gucci black hat with feather detail teamed with a black Burberry belted jumpsuit, and an orange patterned strapless swimsuit with floaty cream blouse in other pictures for the shoot.
Despite her envy, Kim tweeted how proud she was of her younger half sister posting "The Miss Vogue shoot @kendalljenner shot is stunning."
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say