Kendall Jenner becomes Vogue cover girl at just 17
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Kendall Jenner, the younger step-sister of reality TV star Kim Kardashian, has posed for the cover of Australian Miss Vogue at the young age of 17.
The star daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner showed off her svelte figure and model good looks in a backless black midi-dress with a large hat and black high heels in one of the pictures.
The teenager wears the same outfit on the cover of the magazine as Miss Vogue's third ever cover girl.
Kendall, who was clearly proud of her achievement, tweeted a link to the magazine's website and re-tweeted a post from the shoot's photographer Russell James.
"Congrats @KendallJenner on your Ms VOGUE cover. Rare few models make it Vogue ever-especially by age 17!" the Daily Mail quoted James as tweeting.
She also posed in a Gucci black hat with feather detail teamed with a black Burberry belted jumpsuit, and an orange patterned strapless swimsuit with floaty cream blouse in other pictures for the shoot.
Despite her envy, Kim tweeted how proud she was of her younger half sister posting "The Miss Vogue shoot @kendalljenner shot is stunning."
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress