Kendall Jenner becomes Vogue cover girl at just 17
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Kendall Jenner, the younger step-sister of reality TV star Kim Kardashian, has posed for the cover of Australian Miss Vogue at the young age of 17.
The star daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner showed off her svelte figure and model good looks in a backless black midi-dress with a large hat and black high heels in one of the pictures.
The teenager wears the same outfit on the cover of the magazine as Miss Vogue's third ever cover girl.
Kendall, who was clearly proud of her achievement, tweeted a link to the magazine's website and re-tweeted a post from the shoot's photographer Russell James.
"Congrats @KendallJenner on your Ms VOGUE cover. Rare few models make it Vogue ever-especially by age 17!" the Daily Mail quoted James as tweeting.
She also posed in a Gucci black hat with feather detail teamed with a black Burberry belted jumpsuit, and an orange patterned strapless swimsuit with floaty cream blouse in other pictures for the shoot.
Despite her envy, Kim tweeted how proud she was of her younger half sister posting "The Miss Vogue shoot @kendalljenner shot is stunning."
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might