Kendall Jenner becomes Vogue cover girl at just 17
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Kendall Jenner, the younger step-sister of reality TV star Kim Kardashian, has posed for the cover of Australian Miss Vogue at the young age of 17.
The star daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner showed off her svelte figure and model good looks in a backless black midi-dress with a large hat and black high heels in one of the pictures.
The teenager wears the same outfit on the cover of the magazine as Miss Vogue's third ever cover girl.
Kendall, who was clearly proud of her achievement, tweeted a link to the magazine's website and re-tweeted a post from the shoot's photographer Russell James.
"Congrats @KendallJenner on your Ms VOGUE cover. Rare few models make it Vogue ever-especially by age 17!" the Daily Mail quoted James as tweeting.
She also posed in a Gucci black hat with feather detail teamed with a black Burberry belted jumpsuit, and an orange patterned strapless swimsuit with floaty cream blouse in other pictures for the shoot.
Despite her envy, Kim tweeted how proud she was of her younger half sister posting "The Miss Vogue shoot @kendalljenner shot is stunning."
The 32-year-old had to wait until the grand old age of 31 to make her first Vogue cover, appearing on L'Uomo Vogue - the Italian men's edition of the magazine earlier this year.