Kerala: 9-year-old drives Ferrari, father booked
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
A man, who uploaded a video of his nine-year-old son driving a Ferrari F 430 on a video sharing website, causing widespread outrage, has been booked.
The police booked Mohammed Nisham under the Juvenile Justice Act and Motor Vehicles act.
Nisham, who owns the Ferrari, had shot the video of his son driving the vehicle and uploaded it on 'YouTube', which went viral.
Peramangalam police immediately swung into action and summoned Nisham yesterday to explain about allowing his minor son drive the heavy powered Italian vehicle.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon