Kerala: 9-year-old drives Ferrari, father booked
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
A man, who uploaded a video of his nine-year-old son driving a Ferrari F 430 on a video sharing website, causing widespread outrage, has been booked.
The police booked Mohammed Nisham under the Juvenile Justice Act and Motor Vehicles act.
Nisham, who owns the Ferrari, had shot the video of his son driving the vehicle and uploaded it on 'YouTube', which went viral.
Peramangalam police immediately swung into action and summoned Nisham yesterday to explain about allowing his minor son drive the heavy powered Italian vehicle.
Nisham was booked under section 23 of the JJ act for encouraging underage driving and under the MV act for allowing unlicensed child drive the vehicle.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'