Kerala: 9-year-old drives Ferrari, father booked
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
A man, who uploaded a video of his nine-year-old son driving a Ferrari F 430 on a video sharing website, causing widespread outrage, has been booked.
The police booked Mohammed Nisham under the Juvenile Justice Act and Motor Vehicles act.
Nisham, who owns the Ferrari, had shot the video of his son driving the vehicle and uploaded it on 'YouTube', which went viral.
Peramangalam police immediately swung into action and summoned Nisham yesterday to explain about allowing his minor son drive the heavy powered Italian vehicle.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities