Kerala: 9-year-old drives Ferrari, father booked
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
A man, who uploaded a video of his nine-year-old son driving a Ferrari F 430 on a video sharing website, causing widespread outrage, has been booked.
The police booked Mohammed Nisham under the Juvenile Justice Act and Motor Vehicles act.
Nisham, who owns the Ferrari, had shot the video of his son driving the vehicle and uploaded it on 'YouTube', which went viral.
Peramangalam police immediately swung into action and summoned Nisham yesterday to explain about allowing his minor son drive the heavy powered Italian vehicle.