Kerala CPM leader Mani says no to polygraph test
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
CPM leader M M Mani, who is facing a probe for his controversial speech in which he had said that his party had eliminated some of its foes, has declined to undergo polygraph test. The police had served him a notice on Wednesday. Mani turned it down on 'medical and legal grounds' on Thursday. Mani said he has forwarded his reply to the special investigation team reinvestigating the murder of an INTUC activist in Idukki 30 years ago.