Kerala: Man killed, woman hacked, 2 child molesters dead
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A gang of five men stabbed to death the manager of a guesthouse in Kottayam when he objected to their affair with a guest, the Kerala Police said Wednesday. His alleged killers have been arrested.
In neighbouring Alappuzha, a man enraged by the suicide of his daughter hacked to death her lover's mother. Soon after the girl was found hanging Wednesday morning — the higher secondary school student had reportedly committed suicide because her family was opposed to her relationship — her father rushed to her lover's house and hacked the boy's mother. The boy was not home, the police said.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism