Kesha declares her bisexuality
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender.
The 25-years-old 'Die Young' singer, who once said she had a sexual encounter with a ghost, doesn't care about gender and loves women as much as men, reported Daily Mail online.
"I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with," Kesha said.
The singer said that she wanted to speak out about her sexuality to stand up for others, who are bullied because of their sexual orientation, as well as for her brother, who is bullied in school for having a speech impediment.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words