Kesha declares her bisexuality
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender.
The 25-years-old 'Die Young' singer, who once said she had a sexual encounter with a ghost, doesn't care about gender and loves women as much as men, reported Daily Mail online.
"I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with," Kesha said.
The singer said that she wanted to speak out about her sexuality to stand up for others, who are bullied because of their sexual orientation, as well as for her brother, who is bullied in school for having a speech impediment.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage