Kesha declares her bisexuality
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender.
The 25-years-old 'Die Young' singer, who once said she had a sexual encounter with a ghost, doesn't care about gender and loves women as much as men, reported Daily Mail online.
"I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with," Kesha said.
The singer said that she wanted to speak out about her sexuality to stand up for others, who are bullied because of their sexual orientation, as well as for her brother, who is bullied in school for having a speech impediment.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now