Kesha declares her bisexuality
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Singer Kesha has revealed she is bisexual and loves people regardless of their gender.
The 25-years-old 'Die Young' singer, who once said she had a sexual encounter with a ghost, doesn't care about gender and loves women as much as men, reported Daily Mail online.
"I don't love just men. I love people. It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with," Kesha said.
The singer said that she wanted to speak out about her sexuality to stand up for others, who are bullied because of their sexual orientation, as well as for her brother, who is bullied in school for having a speech impediment.
"I am all about standing up to gay, lesbian, transgender bullying, but it is also about my little brother. He is 13 and he gets made fun of because he has a stutter. I just have zero tolerance for people making fun of others."