Kevin Pietersenís brother-in-law arrested over possession of sawn-off shotgun, cannabis
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Kevin Pietersen's brother in law, Samuel Taylor, has been arrested by the British police for possessing sawn-off shotgun, imitation firearms and cannabis.
Samuel, who is Pietersen's singer wife Jessica Taylor's brother, appeared in the court after being charged by the police on New Year's Eve and was remanded in custody until later this month, the Sun reports.
The former plumber was arrested on Saturday after cops found a weapon buried in woodland in Preston, Lancashire.
It is the latest controversy for Pietersen, who was axed from the England team last summer in a row over texts.
The South Africa born batsman married Jessica, who shot to fame as a member of band Liberty X, at a plush ceremony in front of celebrity pals in Wiltshire in 2007.