Kevin Pietersenís brother-in-law arrested over possession of sawn-off shotgun, cannabis
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Kevin Pietersen's brother in law, Samuel Taylor, has been arrested by the British police for possessing sawn-off shotgun, imitation firearms and cannabis.
Samuel, who is Pietersen's singer wife Jessica Taylor's brother, appeared in the court after being charged by the police on New Year's Eve and was remanded in custody until later this month, the Sun reports.
The former plumber was arrested on Saturday after cops found a weapon buried in woodland in Preston, Lancashire.
It is the latest controversy for Pietersen, who was axed from the England team last summer in a row over texts.
The South Africa born batsman married Jessica, who shot to fame as a member of band Liberty X, at a plush ceremony in front of celebrity pals in Wiltshire in 2007.