Kevin Pietersenís brother-in-law arrested over possession of sawn-off shotgun, cannabis
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Kevin Pietersen's brother in law, Samuel Taylor, has been arrested by the British police for possessing sawn-off shotgun, imitation firearms and cannabis.
Samuel, who is Pietersen's singer wife Jessica Taylor's brother, appeared in the court after being charged by the police on New Year's Eve and was remanded in custody until later this month, the Sun reports.
The former plumber was arrested on Saturday after cops found a weapon buried in woodland in Preston, Lancashire.
It is the latest controversy for Pietersen, who was axed from the England team last summer in a row over texts.
The South Africa born batsman married Jessica, who shot to fame as a member of band Liberty X, at a plush ceremony in front of celebrity pals in Wiltshire in 2007.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today