Kevin Pietersen's Hindi tweet to thank the Mumbai crowd
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- LS: Cong may field Sharmila Tagore from Gurgaon
Kevin Pietersen, whose heroic knock of 186 played a huge part in England's thumping 10-wicket victory against India in the second cricket Test, has a few good words to say about the Mumbai crowd.
Pietersen posted a message in hindi on his Twitter page to thank the crowd who gave him a standing ovation when he returned to the pavilion after his brilliant effort.
"Dono teams ko support dene ke liye shukriya! Main chahta hoon kolkata aur nagpur mein agle do tests ke liye bhi aisa hi ho!", Pietersen said on his Twitter account.
"Test wins have to be celebrated! Mumbai is gonna get it tonight!", he said in another update.
Pietersen's teammate Matt Prior congratulated the dashing middle-order batsman. "Re integration' complete! Well played @kevinpp24" Prior wrote on Twitter.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express