KFA applies for renewal of operating licence
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After remaining grounded for over three months, Kingfisher Airlines today applied for renewal of its operating licence but did not submit its crucial financial and operational revival plan, official sources said.
The application for renewal of its Scheduled Operator's Permit (SoP) was submitted to Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) today, the sources said, adding that the permit cannot be granted until it submitted a revival plan.
No firm date has been given by the Kingfisher Airlines management for submitting the revival plan, the sources said.