KGMU services crippled as junior doctors go on strike
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Opinion polls Manipulation: EC asks Centre to take action
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade
Police said Dubey's attendants an ECG test first, but the doctor wanted another patient to be examined before Dubey. This led to an argument. Later, the attendants complained that the doctors, with the help of security guards, beat them up.
Complaints were lodged from both sides at Chowk police station. While the police have filed a charge-sheet against the doctors, the doctors' complaint of assault and criminal intimidation against the patient's relatives is still under investigation.
Ajay Kumar, Additional SP (West), said he met the doctors and assured them that whatever information and evidence they wanted to provide regarding the incident would be investigated by the police.