KGMU to introduce trauma management course for undergrads
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
In order to deliver better trauma management services, King George Medical University (KGMU) has decided to introduce the course of Trauma Management for undergraduate students from the current academic session. In post graduate courses, the varsity is also planning to introduce special trauma management training and exchange programmes for students.