KGMU to introduce trauma management course for undergrads
- If BJP loses, fireworks will light up Pakistan: Amit Shah
- 'Rabid anti-BJP elements' returning awards, says Jaitley; Nayantara Sahgal says govt 'rattled'
- Queen to host lunch for PM Modi on maiden UK visit
- Pakistan sold Iran nuke tech in 1980s, former President Rafsanjani reveals
- UP ministers sacking - SP seeks new look to old govt
In order to deliver better trauma management services, King George Medical University (KGMU) has decided to introduce the course of Trauma Management for undergraduate students from the current academic session. In post graduate courses, the varsity is also planning to introduce special trauma management training and exchange programmes for students.
- We need to show we love India more than those who profess a monopoly on this love story
- Why television doesn’t show the crowds or their absence at Rahul Gandhi’s Bihar rallies
- Over-dependence on fossil fuels will hurt sustainable development in India
- Drastic measures against child abuse distract attention from failures to ensure justice for victims
- The Urdu Press: Bihar Miracle
- Instead of another revision, MPs should go for voluntary salary cuts