KGMU to introduce trauma management course for undergrads
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
In order to deliver better trauma management services, King George Medical University (KGMU) has decided to introduce the course of Trauma Management for undergraduate students from the current academic session. In post graduate courses, the varsity is also planning to introduce special trauma management training and exchange programmes for students.