- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Creative Bee Design Studio, known for its zeal in reviving engendered Indian textiles, is marking India's 53rd Republic Day with a Khadi Week. As part of this week-long initiative, the Forjett street store will present a collection of khadi saris, dupattas, fabrics and yardage from January 25 to 31. Designer Bina Rao, who heads the studio, says that apart from having in-house facilities to create textiles from yarn, the studio also provides work to over 400 handloom weavers.