- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Creative Bee Design Studio, known for its zeal in reviving engendered Indian textiles, is marking India's 53rd Republic Day with a Khadi Week. As part of this week-long initiative, the Forjett street store will present a collection of khadi saris, dupattas, fabrics and yardage from January 25 to 31. Designer Bina Rao, who heads the studio, says that apart from having in-house facilities to create textiles from yarn, the studio also provides work to over 400 handloom weavers.