Khamenei rejects direct talks with US
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
He said the United States was desperate for talks because its policy in the Middle East had failed. "They need to draw a trump card... is urging Iran to sit at the negotiating table."
"I'm not a diplomat, I'm a revolutionary, and speak frankly and directly," he said. "If anyone wants the return of US dominance here, people will grab his throat."