- Kejriwal's detention in Modi land sparks violent clashes between BJP, AAP in three states
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
He has delighted the country with some of the most popular romantic, action and comedy films. Forty seven-year-old "King of Bollywood" Shah Rukh Khan, who was in the Capital on Thursday, shared his thoughts right before he stepped out on the terrace of The Leela Palace to launch the new collection of Tag Heuer watches on Thursday night. Dressed in a blue shirt and a pair of denims, the look was made complete with a dash of humour and wit as Khan spoke about life, his inspiration and upcoming projects.
What are your upcoming films?
I am finishing Chennai Express, and hopefully, that should complete in another 45 days. There is Farah Khan's Happy New Year on the cards, and also A for Apple, B for Billi, C for Cutta. Day before yesterday, I began working on three other projects.
Who has been the inspiration for you through all these years?
I am inspired by my parents. I got inspired by the circumstances that I lost my parents early and that I need to do something to get my mind off the sadness of losing them. Now I am inspired by my children ó their simplicity, innocence and the unconditional faith that one has at that age. I like their sense of humour too.
Do you think you are a role model for your children?
I am not. I don't want to impress upon them. I just hope they choose me as a role model.
Is there any fictional character in a recent movie that you can relate to at this point in your life?
There is this American series I am watching these days. It's called Breaking Bad. It is about this guy who is making drugs. Not that part since people get shocked when I say this (laughs). I like the character called Walter and find it interesting. I watch it with my son and perhaps it is the wrong series to watch with a 15-year-old. The character is really cool, quiet and calm.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan