Khans have the talent of producing handsome kids: Malaika Arora
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Malaika Arora Khan says the Khan brothers - Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman have the talent of producing handsome kids.
When asked what is the talent of the Khan brothers, Malaika says, "they have the talent of producing handsome kids. Except Salman... whenever he gets married ...it (kid) will be handsome."
Malaika, 40, married actor-producer Arbaaz and they have a son named Arhaan. Sohail married Seema Sachdev in 1998 and they have two children - Nirvaan and Yohan. Salman is yet to settle down in life.
Malaika, who is one of the judges for 'India's Go Talent', thinks the talent this year is outstanding and feels proud to be associated with the show.
The show showcases a wide variety of talent from the age of three to 80 years.
"I have enjoyed lot of acts which are amazing and unbelievable. The grit and determination involved in every act
is what attracts me," Malaika said.
Besides Malaika, the show will also be judge by Karan Johar and Kirron Kher. It will premiere on January 11 every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Colors channel.