Khans have the talent of producing handsome kids: Malaika Arora
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
Actress Malaika Arora Khan says the Khan brothers - Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman have the talent of producing handsome kids.
When asked what is the talent of the Khan brothers, Malaika says, "they have the talent of producing handsome kids. Except Salman... whenever he gets married ...it (kid) will be handsome."
Malaika, 40, married actor-producer Arbaaz and they have a son named Arhaan. Sohail married Seema Sachdev in 1998 and they have two children - Nirvaan and Yohan. Salman is yet to settle down in life.
Malaika, who is one of the judges for 'India's Go Talent', thinks the talent this year is outstanding and feels proud to be associated with the show.
The show showcases a wide variety of talent from the age of three to 80 years.
"I have enjoyed lot of acts which are amazing and unbelievable. The grit and determination involved in every act
is what attracts me," Malaika said.
Besides Malaika, the show will also be judge by Karan Johar and Kirron Kher. It will premiere on January 11 every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Colors channel.