Kharghar rape: Main accused, 3 others held
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Police on Saturday arrested four more persons, including main accused Jeetendra Nishad (30) alias Jeetu, for the alleged gangrape of a 19-year-old Dombivali resident.
Nishad allegedly abducted the victim, with whom he had an extramarital affair earlier, on April 19 and confined her in the home of a friend in Kharghar, where she was gangraped.