Kharghar rape: Main accused, 3 others held
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Police on Saturday arrested four more persons, including main accused Jeetendra Nishad (30) alias Jeetu, for the alleged gangrape of a 19-year-old Dombivali resident.
Nishad allegedly abducted the victim, with whom he had an extramarital affair earlier, on April 19 and confined her in the home of a friend in Kharghar, where she was gangraped.
Jeetu and Vikas Nikam (23) were arrested in Pen while Rohit Palkhe (19) and Prasad Rangeele alias Golu (23) were nabbed from Panchgani. Police are on the lookout for two other accused. Jeetu's mother Vasubai and Munna Rai, an auto driver were arrested earlier.