Kharghar rape: Main accused, 3 others held
- Pakistan Rangers delegation arrives in India, DG-level talks on border today
- BJP vs Sena in Mumbai; Uddhav says will ensure there is no ban on meat
- Five-phase Bihar polls from Oct 12, counting on Nov 8
- What are Gold Bond and Gold Monetisation schemes?
- Govt drops plans for special Parliament session on GST bill
Police on Saturday arrested four more persons, including main accused Jeetendra Nishad (30) alias Jeetu, for the alleged gangrape of a 19-year-old Dombivali resident.
Nishad allegedly abducted the victim, with whom he had an extramarital affair earlier, on April 19 and confined her in the home of a friend in Kharghar, where she was gangraped.